2017 NZATE CONFERENCE SCHOLARSHIPS
Welcome to The New Zealand Association for the Teaching of English. Our aims are to:
- Promote the teaching of English at all levels of the education system and beyond, and to unite all members in a common purpose;
- Act as a forum where all teachers of English can share ideas and experience;
- Encourage continuity and liaison in the teaching of English from pre-school to primary to secondary to tertiary levels;
- Encourage and foster research;
- Publish material relevant to the teaching of English;
- Speak authoritatively on behalf of all members on matters of concern related to the teaching of English;
- Make appropriate representation on matters of concern related to the teaching of English;
- Lend support to the activities of all teachers of English and their associations;
- Promote liaison with the international organisations and with other National Associations for the Teaching of English;
- Promote and facilitate travel to New Zealand by visiting overseas speakers and to encourage and facilitate travel abroad by New Zealand teachers of English.
NZATE AGM 2016
Please click on the following link to read important information about the upcoming AGM, hosted at the :re:generation Conference 2016: Info Re NZATE AGM ’16.